Apr. 01, 2023
Cast iron gate valves are very common in our lives. But I bet you don't know much about them. This article will help you to understand their characteristics and how they work.
1. Precision molded valve body. The valve body is precision molded, which, due to its precise geometry, does not require any fine machining inside the valve body, ensuring tightness.
2. Small opening and closing torque save opening and closing costs. When opening and closing the valve, the direction of movement of the spool is perpendicular to the direction of water flow, thus facilitating the opening and closing of the valve.
3. Integral rubber encapsulation. The valve's inner and outer rubber are all made of high-quality rubber. First-class European rubber vulcanization technology ensures that the vulcanized valve has precise geometry, a strong connection between the rubber and the plastic iron valve, and an elastic memory that prevents mold and mildew.
4. Low fluid resistance. The internal flow path of the butterfly valve body is straight, so the fluid does not change direction as it passes through the butterfly valve, resulting in low fluid resistance.
5. Flat bottom valve seat. In traditional valves, after flushing the pipe with water, foreign objects such as stones, wood, cement, iron pieces, and debris often accumulate in the grooves at the bottom of the valve and can cause leaks.
The resilient seat valve has the same flat bottom design as the plumbing machinery, which prevents contamination by debris and impedes the flow of liquid.
6. Lightweight. The valve body is made of high-quality ductile iron and is approximately 20-30% lighter than conventional valves. It is easy to install and maintain.
DIN Cast Iron Rising-Stem Gate Valve
Cast iron gates are water retaining elements that directly bear water pressure. The gate frame is the supporting member around the gate plate and is also the chute for the up and down movement of the gate plate. The outer part of the chute is set in the second phase concrete of the gate pier and bottom of the gate, which transfers the water pressure borne by the gate plate evenly to the gate pier and bottom of the gate chamber.
The water-bearing surface around the gate frame and the water-backing surface around the gate frame are smooth and straight after mechanical processing, so that the combined surface, the water stop surface, and the movement chute are combined into one.
When the gate is opened and closed under the action of the opening and closing machine, the tightening ramp and frame chute ensure the longitudinal and transverse running trajectory of the gate. Under the dual action of water pressure and the tight closing tilt iron, the gate plate is ensured to run smoothly. The gate plate and frame chute are tightly fitted so that water is effectively stopped.
We are a Cast Iron Gate Valves manufacturer, please feel free to contact us if you need them.
Previous: Stretch and Elasticity of Ropes of Different Materials
Next: Non-Sparking Tools VS Anti-Static Tools-What are the differences?
How to Choose the Right Residential Deadbolt?
When it comes to securing your home, choosing the right residential deadbolt is crucial. A deadbolt is a type of lock that offers an extra layer of security compared to traditional locksets. While many homes come equipped with standard locksets, they are often not enough to deter determined burglars.
Understanding the Mechanics and Applications of Disc Springs
Disc springs, also known as Belleville springs, are mechanical components that are widely used in various engineering applications. These springs are made up of several conical discs stacked on top of one another, with the outer diameter being larger than the inner diameter.
Why is Corrugated Metal Stronger?
Corrugated metal refers to sheets of metal that have been shaped into a series of ridges and grooves, creating a wavy or ribbed appearance. Corrugated metal is used in a wide range of applications, including roofing, siding, and fencing, due in part to its strength and durability.
How To Choose Window Screen Mesh?
There are Stainless Steel Fly Screens, Aluminum Insect Screen, Plastic Window Screen, Fiberglass Window Screening, Galvanized Wire Mesh, King Kong Screen Mesh. All these products are can be used as Window Screening. Then how to choose window screening?
Non-Sparking Tools VS Anti-Static Tools-What are the differences?
Non-sparking and anti-static tools have a common purpose-to protecting against fires or explosions brought on by combustible materials in manufacturing centers. Nonetheless, they are all designed to stop specific hazards and ought to not be confused.
If you are interested in sending in a Guest Blogger Submission,welcome to write for us!
All Comments ( 0 )